January is almost over. The first month of the year is coming to an end, but now you have to think about what’s to come. To plan the “getaways” well, it is essential to know what holidays we will have in February: Monday 20 and Tuesday 21 due to carnival.
Also read: what long weekends will there be
What are the immovable holidays in 2023
- January 1 (New Year).
- February 20 and 21 (Carnival Holidays).
- March 24 (National Day of Memory for Truth and Justice).
- April 2 (Veteran’s Day and those of the Fallen in the Malvinas War).
- April 7 (Good Friday).
- May 1 (Labor Day).
- May 25 (Day of the May Revolution).
- June 17 (Step to Immortality of General Don Martín Miguel de Güemes).
- June 20 (Step to Immortality of General Manuel Belgrano).
- July 9 (Independence Day).
- November 20 (National Sovereignty Day)
- December 8 (Day of the Immaculate Conception of Mary).
- 25th December, Christmas).
Holidays 2023: which ones are portable
- August 17 (Step to the Immortality of General José de San Martín): it will be held on Monday, August 21.
- October 12 (Day of Respect for Cultural Diversity): will be celebrated on Monday, October 16.
What are the holidays for tourism purposes in 2023
- Friday May 26: bridge with the holiday of Thursday May 25, Day of the May Revolution.
- Monday June 19: bridge with Tuesday June 20, holiday for the Passage to Immortality of General Manuel Belgrano.
- Friday, October 13: it is a holiday to achieve a four-day long weekend, due to the transfer of the holiday from October 12 (Day of Respect for Cultural Diversity) to Monday, October 16.
Also read: New national holiday? The unusual request in the networks to commemorate June 24
Holidays 2023: how many long weekends will there be in 2023
Next year it will have four long weekends of four days each:
- From Saturday February 18 to Tuesday February 21.
- From Thursday 25 to Sunday 28 May.
- From Saturday 17 to Tuesday 20 June.
- From Friday 13 to Monday 16 October.
Corresponsal de Argentina, Encargado de seleccionar las noticias más relevantes de su interés a nuestro sitio web NewsPer.com