Understand the scope of the coronavirus and its post-quarantine impact, analyzing challenges and opportunities.
That is the objective of this free and online event, organized by the Municipality of Córdoba together with the Association of Technological Entrepreneurs (Asetec), the Ministry of Science and Technology of the Province of Córdoba (Mincyt) and the D + 1 production. .
Under the slogan “D + 1, and after COVID-19, what?”, Different guests (referents of the entrepreneurial ecosystem and innovation and analysts) will address, in web chats, topics and a moderator will be in charge of integrating the participants in their opinions and attendees answering selected questions.
The guests and themes for this first meeting are:
1. Sergio Berensztein, Dr. in Political Sciences and president of Berensztein®: The new role of the State and Politics.
2. Marcelo Capello, Economist, President of the IERAL of the Mediterranean Foundation: The new local and global economic context.
3. María Belén Mendé, Mgter. in Cs. Policies and President of Universidad Siglo 21: The new challenges of Education.
4. Georgina Sposetti, Physician and researcher. CEO and founder of “An Essay for Me”: The new challenges of medicine and health.
5. Luciano Nicora, VP Inversor, Vice President of Endeavor Argentina: New business opportunities.
6. Mario Barra, President Vates and founding partner of Alaya Capital Partners: The new challenges of technology.
Moderator: Luciano Crisafulli, National University of Córdoba and Municipality of Córdoba.
How to take part
The event will be free with pre-registration at this link and will be held through the Zoom platform.
Date: Tuesday, April 7 from 5 to 6:30 p.m.
Location: Zoom (free access, used on cell phone or PC)
Corresponsal de Argentina, Encargado de seleccionar las noticias más relevantes de su interés a nuestro sitio web NewsPer.com