The purpose of this action is to protect the health of employees and customers, maintaining the operational continuity of the entity’s business
In accordance with the provisions of the Crisis Committee, and in response to the existing pandemic situation, Banco Nación released a series of measures that modify branch operations.
They were taken with “in order to safeguard the health of employees and customers, maintaining the operational continuity of the Bank’s business, allowing the Organization to protect its reputation and its relationships with customers and suppliers “, indicates the entity in a statement.
Changes in branch operations
– Limit withdrawals at human ATMs. They can only attend operations over $ 30,000.
– Direct all the operations for granting personal loans to electronic channels.
– Establish the Contact Center as the only channel for dealing with complaints.
– Establish for customers with credit difficulties due to the context of the present scenario a special line with equal conditions and rate.
– Suspend the period of survival control.
– The measures are transitory and have a term of 30 days.
– On a permanent basis, Non-Presence Registration is enabled.
I knew the value of the dollar in Dollar Today and I followed the quotation and behavior minute by minute. CLICK HERE
Find out the latest on digital economy, startups, fintech, corporate innovation and blockchain. CLICK HERE
Corresponsal de Argentina, Encargado de seleccionar las noticias más relevantes de su interés a nuestro sitio web NewsPer.com