Up to $ 9,660 in Progresar Scholarships: how much do I have to charge? / Argentina News


Anses together with the Ministry of Education of the Nation relaunched the Progresar Scholarships for with increases in amounts of up to 163%

The Anses and the Ministry of Education of the Argentine Nation relaunched the Progresar Scholarships to continue accompanying young people during their educational and professional training.

After canceling the Emergency Family Income (IFE) the Government adopted different tools to continue assisting those who need it most. Now the decision is to accompany students from primary, secondary, tertiary and university levels, who may be benefited with a new payment to finish their studies.

With the relaunch, an increase in the amount granted by Anses of 163% was announced, which will be delivered for 12 months. At the moment, the levels that are already enabled for registration are for Obligatory education (Primary and secondary level) and for Higher education (University and tertiary careers).

Scholarships for Vocational training.

Anses and the Ministry of Education of the Argentine Nation relaunched the Progresar Scholarships

Progresar scholarships 2021 enrollment

The deadline to register for the scholarship is April 30.

Entering in www.anses.gob.ar/progresar

Amount of Progresar Scholarships

If you are already registered, you will be able to know the date and place of payment from:

https://servicioswww.anses.gob.ar/dondecobrov2

Obligatory education

Completion of primary and secondary grant 3,600 pesos.

To whom it corresponds

  • Young people between 18 and 24 years old.
  • People with children under 18 years of age, up to 35 years of age.
  • Trans people, indigenous peoples, with disabilities or refugees, with no age limit.

Requirements

  • Be Argentine / or native / o; naturalized or foreign, with legal residence of 2 years in the country and have a DNI.
  • Be a regular student of an educational institution.
  • Your income and that of your family group must not exceed 3 Minimum, Vital and Mobile Wages (SMVM).

How much, how and when do I charge

  • The amount is $ 3600 per month.
  • You charge throughout the year (12 monthly installments). You will charge 80% monthly and the remaining 20% ​​if you prove that you were a regular student.
  • The money is deposited into a bank account and you will have a debit card to buy and withdraw cash.
  • Once the registration is approved, you can check the Date and place of collection when you will start to collect.

Registration: Start it from https://becasprogresar.educacion.gob.ar/inicio_nivel_obligatorio.php

Anses together with the Ministry of Education of the Nation relaunched the Progresar Scholarships for with increases in amounts of up to 163%

Anses together with the Ministry of Education of the Nation relaunched the Progresar Scholarships for with increases in amounts of up to 163%

Vocational training

  • Promotion of higher education for university careers and non-university higher education careers:
  • $ 3,600 for FIRST (1st) and SECOND (2nd) year students; $ 3,800 for THIRD (3rd) and FOURTH (4th) year students $ 4,600 for FIFTH (5th) year students. called “strategic careers” university until the 2020 call, the monthly amount is:
  • $ .4,340 for SECOND (2nd) year students, $ 5,740 for THIRD (3rd) year students, $ 7,490 for FOURTH (4th) year students $ 9,660 for FIFTH (5th) year students.
  • For the scholarship recipients in 2020 of the then called non-university “strategic careers” until the 2020 call, the monthly amount is fixed:
  • $ 3,920 for SECOND (2nd) year students, $ 5,110 for THIRD (3rd) year and FOURTH (4th) year students.