When analyzing the average value of laptops in dollars, at the blue exchange rate, it is observed that there are high-end models below US $ 1,000
The new jump in the blue dollar and the gap regarding the official exchange rate leaves premium laptops for home office increasingly accessible in that currency, as it happens with high-end mobile phones.
When analyzing the average value of notebooks in dollars, at the blue exchange rate, it is observed that there are high-end models below u $ s1,000, if you take into account what you would have to pay if you have the “green bills”.
In this context, iProfessional review seven models of premium personal computers for remote work that were available at the time this note was published. The order of appearance is alphabetical by the brand name.
Acer and its aluminum chassis laptop
Acer’s notebook is one of the lightest in its class.
The Acer Swift 3, is a sophisticated notebook that comes clad in an elegant metal aluminum chassis. Renowned for being the lightest in its class, and designed to meet all needs, it is attractive and strikes the balance between style, power and efficiency.
Its long battery life accompanies you up to 12 hours of productivity. It has a weight of 1.45 kg, a thickness of 18.7 mm and its operating system is Windows 10 Home.
It has an HDMI port and 3 USB ports. It has the audio system Acer TrueHarmony Technology offering richer and more realistic audios. Acer TrueHarmony speakers feature special compounds to add strength and flexibility to reproductions.
- Line: Acer Swift 3
- Model: SF314-54-57LM
- RAM memory: 8 GB
- Hard Drive Type and Capacity: 256GB SSD
- Screen size: 14 inches
- Screen resolution: Full HD (1920×1080)
- GPU: Intel HD Graphics 620
- Processor brand: Intel
- Processor line: Core i5
- Processor model: 8520 U
- Availability: in Falabella
Its suggested price is $ 139,999, equivalent to u $ s1,007 a blue dollar.
MacBook Pro, the most powerful Apple laptop in Argentina
The MacBook is the most expensive laptop on this list of iProfessional.
The Macbook pro brings the eighth and ninth generation Intel processors. It also comes with an incredible and vivid Retina display with True Tone technology to make everything look more natural, a next-generation keyboard designed by Apple and the versatile Touch Bar for you to work more efficiently. It is the Apple’s most powerful notebook, at its best, which is officially sold in Argentina.
- Line: Macbook Pro
- Model: Macbook Pro 13 inch with Touch Bar
- Processor: 2.4GHz quad-core Intel Core i5 (Turbo Boost up to 4.1GHz).
- RAM memory: and 128 MB of eDRAM and 8 GB of integrated 2.133 MHz LPDDR3 memory / 256 GB SSD
- Display: 13.3-inch (diagonal) LED-backlit retina with IPS technology; 2,560 by 1,600 native resolution at 227 pixels per inch supporting millions of colors
- 500 nit brightness / Wide Color Gamut (P3) / True Tone Technology
- Battery and Power: Up to 10 hours of wireless web browsing / Up to 10 hours of iTunes movie playback / Up to 30 days idle. 58 Watt / hr built-in lithium polymer battery
- Availability: Maxim Store.
Its price is $ 287,999, equivalent to u $ s2,071 a blue dollar.
Asus and its ultra resistant notebook
The Asus laptop has a distinctive hinge.
The Asus ZenBook UX434 It is the smallest 14 “equipment on the market thanks to the NanoEdge borderless touch screen system, reaching the size of an A4 sheet and weighing only 1.2 kg.
Your touchpad becomes an interactive secondary screen called ScreenPad It allows you to manage tasks, execute functions and have shortcuts at hand without interrupting the workflow on the main screen.
To all this is added a military grade validation MIL STD-810G that validates the degree of resistance making it an ideal option to take everywhere.
- Line: Asus ZenBook UX434
- Model: Asus ZenBook 14 UX434FL
- RAM Memory: Up to 16GB
- Hard Drive Type and Capacity: Up to 512GB PCIe SSD storage
- Screen Size: 14 “
- Screen resolution: 1920 × 1080
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce MX250 (2GB GDDR5 VRAM)
- Processor brand: Intel
- Processor line: Corei7 8th Gen Intel CPU
- Processor model: Intel Core i5 8265U
- Screen refresh rate: 60Hz
- Availability: Venex.
Its suggested price is $ 269,990, equivalent to u $ s1,942 a blue dollar.
Dell and its fast charging notebook
The Latitude 5400 It is a small and light notebook, which makes the most of the screen size with thin edges. Offers all-day battery life and charges 80% in one hour. Thanks to the tests of military standards It supports has high durability and strength.
- Line: Latitude 5000
- Model: 5400
- RAM memory: 8GB and up
- Hard Drive Type and Capacity: 256SSD onwards
- Screen Size: 14 “
- Screen resolution: HD (1366 x 768) Anti-Glare Non-Touch, Camera & Microphone, WLAN Capable
- GPU: Integrated Intel UHD 620 Graphics
- Processor brand: Intel
- Processor line: 8th Generation
- Processor model: Intel Core i5-8265U Processor (4 Core, 6MB Cache, 1.6GHz, 15W)
- Availability: At the official Dell store in Mercado Libre or any other marketplace
Its suggested price is from $ 145,000, equivalent to u $ s1,043 a blue dollar.
HP and its 360-degree laptop
This HP model stands out for its versatility.
The HP EliteBook x360 840 G7 It presents an unprecedented experience thanks to its 360 ° hinge, which allows the user to perform more tasks with freedom and versatility.
Is a ultracompact equipment that adapts to all possible ways of creating, connecting and collaborating. In addition, it is very secure and easy to manage for the company.
This premium notebook brings flexibility to work to create projects, participate, share them, and multitask. Featuring a distinctive all-aluminum design, it is incredibly easy to use and offers highly powerful performance for every task.
For an effortless work experience, the HP EliteBook x360 features rich audio and advanced collaboration features like HP Noise Cancellation, collaboration keys, a third front microphone and powerful upward-facing speakers that help you stay connected with your work team and clients.
- Line: EliteBook 800 series
- Model: x360 840 G7
- RAM memory: 8 GB memory
- Hard Drive Type and Capacity: 512GB SSD Storage
- Screen size: 33.8 cm (13.3 “) diagonal Full HD touch screen
- Screen resolution: 1920 x 1080
- GPU: Integrated, Intel UHD 620
- Processor brand: Intel
- Processor line: Core
- Processor model: Core i5-10210U
- Screen refresh rate: 1.6 GHz base frequency, up to 3.9 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost technology
- Availability: Through HP partner channels and retailers.
Its suggested price is $ 105,000, equivalent to u $ s755 a blue dollar.
Lenovo and the youthful Thinkbook
Lenovo aims this model at young generations.
Thinkbook notebooks were created to meet the needs of new generations of the workforce. The Generation Z and Millennials Today they make up 55% of the workforce and have different consumption habits, with a very close relationship with their devices.
Classic corporate teams are “boring” or don’t match your tastes. Faced with this need, but aware that in corporate areas the security, productivity and robustness of the devices is a central issue, the Thinkbook line.
The team combines those factors. Elegant design, but with the functionalities and security of a corporate team. It is a thin metal frame, made of aluminum metal, but weighs less than 1.5 kg (3.3 lbs) and is 16.5 mm thick with a mineral gray finish.
A proportion 80% screen-body it means the body is smaller, not the screen. Delivers surround sound with Harman speakers with Dolby Audio for better clarity.
- Line: Thinkbook
- Thinkbook 14s model
- 8GB and 16GB DDR4 RAM
- Hard Drive Type and Capacity: 128GB, 256GB, 512GB PCIe M.2 SSD; 256GB SATA M.2 SSD
- Screen Size 14 “
- Screen resolution: 14 “FHD (1920 x 1080) 250-nit anti-reflective screen with IPS technology and narrow bezel of <4.9mm
- Integrated or Discrete Graphics Capable GPU AMD Radeon 540X with 2GB GDDR5 VRAM
- Intel processor brand
- 10th generation Intel processor line
- 10th generation Intel processor model
- Availability: Lenovo website and network of authorized partners in the country.
Your suggested price from $ 100,999, equivalent to u $ s726 a blue dollar.
VAIO, the heritage of Japanese design
Grupo BGH participates in the manufacturing process of the VAIO line.
VAIO continues to develop design and technology products. Although it has not been part of Sony for some years, it maintains its japanese design.
The new 15 series covers even products equipped with Intel Corei 7 processors and up to 8GB of RAM and 1TB of storage for the most demanding productivity and processing tasks. Its new design is lighter and thinner allows a very convenient weight on a screen of 15.6
- Screen: 15.6 “LED HD Antireflex Technology
- Processor: Intel Core i7 10510U 10th generation
- Memory: 8GB DDR4
- Storage: 1TB SATA
- Memory reader: 3 in 1 (SD, MS, MSPro)
- Video: Integrated Intel HD Graphics. Supports Microsoft DirectX 12
- Audio: Stereo
- Operating system: Windows 10 Home
- Mouse: Multitouch
- Battery: 3 cells
- Weight: 1.8 kg
- Availability: It will be from August in the main official retailers and online channels.
Its suggested price is $ 99,999, equivalent to u $ s719 a blue dollar.
I knew the value of the dollar in Dollar Today and I followed the quotation and behavior minute by minute. CLICK HERE
Find out the latest on digital economy, startups, fintech, corporate innovation and blockchain. CLICK HERE