The Government announced that from Wednesday July 1 at the AMBA a stricter phase of quarantine begins where there will be 24 activities excepted as considered essential. But, to this list are added a series of tasks that can be carried out as long as the hygiene and safety protocols established to preserve the health of workers and avoid possible COVID-19 infections are complied with.
In decree 576/2020 it was clarified that essential activities excepted in phase 1 of quarantine others are added that are also considered elementary during the health emergency.
The activities that add up
* Operation of Nuclear Power Plants. Hotels affected by the health emergency service. Airport operation. Operation of garages and parking lots with minimum provisions.
* Restaurants, prepared food places and fast food places, with home delivery services.
* Circulation of the ministers of the different cults for the purpose of providing spiritual assistance.
* Registration, identification and documentation of people.
* Movement of people with disabilities and professionals who serve them. Banking with customer service, exclusively with a shift system.
* National and provincial registry activity, with a shift system and minimum guards. Income offices of the Provinces, the Autonomous City of Buenos Aires and the Municipalities, with shift systems and minimum guards. Establishments for the care of victims of gender violence.
* Scheduled preventive medical and dental care and monitoring of chronic diseases, with a previous shift system. Clinical analysis laboratories and diagnostic imaging centers, with a previous shift system. Optics, with previous shift system.
* Transfer of children and adolescents to the home of the other parent.
* Anses staff.
Activities allowed without the use of public transport
Along these same lines, the Government stressed that there will be items that can work as long as the employer “guarantees the transfer” of the workers, since they will not be allowed to use public transportation.
Those activities are:
* Industries that are carried out under continuous processes. Biofuel production and distribution.
* Sale of supplies and construction materials provided by corralones. Activities related to the production, distribution and commercialization of forestry and mining. Tanneries, sawmills and wood products factories, mattress factories and road and farm machinery factories. Exploration, prospecting, production, transformation and commercialization of nuclear fuel.
* Essential maintenance and fumigation services.
* Workshops for maintenance and repair of automobiles, motorcycles and bicycles Exclusively for public transport, vehicles of the security forces and the armed forces, vehicles affected by health benefits or personnel authorized to circulate, in accordance with current regulations.
* Sale of spare parts, parts and pieces for automobiles, motorcycles and bicycles only under the modality of door-to-door delivery. Manufacture of tires; sale and repair of these exclusively for public transport, vehicles of the security forces and armed forces, vehicles affected by health benefits or personnel authorized to circulate, in accordance with current regulations.
* Sale of bookstore items and computer supplies, exclusively under the modality of home delivery.
* Economic activity developed in Industrial Parks.
* Production for export, with prior authorization granted by the Ministry of Productive Development.
* Sale of ready-made merchandise from retail stores through electronic commerce platforms; telephone sales and other mechanisms that do not require personal contact with clients and only by means of home delivery.
* Experts and claims liquidators of insurance companies that allow the settlement and payment of claims reported to beneficiaries and beneficiaries. In no case may the public be attended to and all procedures must be done virtually.
* Personnel affected by the demolition and excavation activity due to emergencies.
* Sports practice developed by the athletes who are classified and classified for the XXXII Olympic Games.
The 24 essential activities
1. Health Personnel, Security Forces, Armed Forces, migratory activity, National Meteorological Service, firefighters and air traffic control.
2. Superior authorities of the National, Provincial, Municipal Governments and of the Autonomous City of Buenos Aires; workers of the national, provincial, municipal public sector and of the Autonomous City of Buenos Aires, summoned and summoned by the respective authorities.
3. Personnel of the justice services on duty, as established by the competent authorities.
4. Foreign diplomatic and consular personnel accredited to the Argentine government, within the framework of the Vienna Convention on Diplomatic Relations and the 1963 Vienna Convention on Consular Relations and the staff of international organizations accredited to the Argentine government, de la Cruz Red and White Helmets.
5. People who must assist others with disabilities, relatives who need assistance, the elderly, boys, girls or adolescents.
6. People who must attend to a situation of force majeure.
7. People affected to the performance of funeral services, burials and cremations. In such a framework, activities that signify meeting of people are not authorized.
8. People affected to the attention of school, community canteens and picnic areas.
9. Personnel working in audiovisual, radio and graphic communication services.
10. Personnel affected by public works.
11. Wholesale and retail supermarkets and retail stores with proximity to food, personal hygiene and cleaning. Pharmacy. Hardware stores. Veterinary. Bottle provision.
12. Food industries, their production chain and supplies; personal hygiene and cleanliness; of medical equipment, medicines, vaccines and other health supplies, in the terms of article 3 of Administrative Decision No. 429/20 which clarifies that in article 6 paragraph 12 of Decree No. 297/20 when referring to Food industries will be understood as those that make up the value chain and inputs from the productive sectors of food and beverages, personal hygiene and cleaning, medical equipment, medicines, vaccines and other sanitary supplies.
13. Activities related to the production, distribution and commercialization of agriculture and fishing.
14. Telecommunications, fixed and mobile internet and digital services activities.
15. Non-deferrable activities related to foreign trade.
16. Collection, transport and treatment of urban solid waste, dangerous and pathogenic.
17. Maintenance of basic services (water, electricity, gas, communications, etc.) and emergency care.
18. Public passenger transportation, transportation of goods, oil, fuels and LPG.
19. Home delivery of food, medicines, hygiene products, cleaning products and other supplies of need.
20. Laundry services.
21. Postal and parcel distribution services.
22. Essential surveillance, cleaning and guard services.
23. Minimum guards to ensure the operation and maintenance of Oil and Gas Fields, Oil and gas treatment and / or refining plants, transportation and distribution of electrical energy, liquid fuels, oil and gas, fuel vending stations and generators of electric power.
24. Casa de Moneda State Society, ATM services, flow transportation and all those activities that the Central Bank of the Argentine Republic authorizes.