Agnolotis are a kind of stuffed pasta of Italian origin, ideal for those who are good to eat, because they have a size XL and their fillings are abundant and varied.
– 1 dozen tapas of empanadas.
– 1 medium pumpkin.
– 250 grams of mozzarella.
– 100 grams of chopped walnut (choice).
– Salt and pepper to taste.
– 350 cc of milk cream.
Step by Step
– Preheat the oven 180 degrees.
– Put the pumpkin cut in half in a roasting pan, season with salt and pepper and put in the oven until soft. You can add water in small amounts to the roasting pan so that it does not burn.
– Hollow out the pumpkin and puree. Let cool.
– When the puree is cold, place the mozzarella in small cubes and add the chopped nuts. Mix everything.
– Once you have the filling ready, proceed to assemble the pasta. Paint the edges of each lid with egg, this will prevent them from opening.
– Then place in filling and close like an empanada, but without repulgar. When it is closed it joins tip to tip and that will make the edges stay up. To reserve in a source with flour.
– Once ready, boil the water for the pasta and place them without crowding. They should boil for approximately 12 minutes.
– While cooking use a frying pan or wok to cook the cream, it is not necessary to put oil. It can be spiced as you like.
– When the pasta is ready, strain and place them in the hot cream for a few minutes to mix them.
– Plating and enjoying.
– The fillers They may be varied, according to the taste of each one, like the sauce.
– To make them light they can be sautéed as soon as they are removed from the water, with a little butter and spices, they are very rich.
– With a dozen empanadas they eat from 3 to 4 people. They can be done with cupcake tops to make them smaller.