The Buenosairean government informed that the restrictions will be the same as those of the scheme imposed by the quarantine. They run until May 10
Friday, May 1 will be commemorated on Labor Day around the world. The Government of the City of Buenos Aires informed that the different public services will respect the scheme imposed by the quarantine for the new Covid-19 coronavirus and will operate in the same way as until next May 10.
– Avenues where parking is prohibited on business days from 7 a.m. to 9 p.m.: parking is allowed
– Avenues where 24-hour parking is prohibited: parking is prohibited
– Streets where it is prohibited to park on business days from 7 a.m. to 9 p.m.: parking is allowed
– Streets where 24-hour parking is prohibited: no parking
– Metered parking: not valid
– On the ramps, ochavas, garages the prohibition continues to apply for 24 hours
Pedestrian Center and Courts
There are no restrictions for free movement
Subways and premeter
The formations only stop at the headwaters, at the stations where combinations are made, at transfer stations, at those stations near essential care centers for this pandemic, such as the Faculty of Medicine (line D) or Caseros (line H) and next to banks. Passengers must travel seated and wearing a face mask.
Subway stations that remain open
-Line A (Peru-San Pedrito): Peru, Lima, Congress, Plaza Miserere, Castro Barros, Acoyte, Primera Junta, San José de Flores, San Pedrito (Plaza de Mayo closed for works).
– Line B (Leandro N. Alem-Juan Manuel de Rosas): Leandro N. Alem, Carlos Pellegrini, Callao, Pueyrredón, Medrano, Malabia, Federico Lacroze, De Los Incas and Juan Manuel de Rosas.
– Line C (Constitución-Retiro): Retiro, Diagonal Norte, Av. De Mayo, Independencia, Constitución.
– Line D (Cathedral-Congress of Tucumán): Cathedral, 9 de Julio, Callao, Faculty of Medicine, Pueyrredón, Bulnes, Plaza Italia, Palermo, Minister Carranza / Miguel Abuelo, Olleros, Oath, Congress of Tucumán.
– Line E (Retiro-Plaza de los Virreyes): Retiro, Correo Central, Bolívar, Independencia, Entre Ríos, Jujuy, Av. La Plata, Plaza de los Virreyes.
– Line H (Faculty of Law / Julieta Lanteri-Hospitals): Faculty of Law, Santa Fe / Carlos Jauregui, Corrientes, Once / December 30, Humberto 1º, Caseros and Hospitals.
Premetro: it will work with complete route and all its stations
Usual hours: Monday to Saturday from 6 a.m. to 10 p.m. / Sundays and holidays from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Service is suspended by pandemic
They are released. All toll roads are available with entry barriers open for all vehicles, without distinction, entering with the aim of facilitating the transfer of people who perform essential tasks.
Find out the latest on digital economy, startups, fintech, corporate innovation and blockchain. CLICK HERE