The Government announced the resolution that exempts from the fulfillment of the social, preventive and obligatory isolation and the prohibition to circulate to people involved in 11 new activities.
As it had transpired, it is a permit that the Executive Power extends to the governors and the head of the City Government to start different activities with regulations specific to each district.
Here is the point-by-point resolution:
one. Establishments that develop collection activities of services and taxes.
two. Revenue offices of the provinces, of CABA and of the municipalities, with shift systems and minimum guards.
3. Registry activity national and provincial, with a shift system and minimum guards.
4. Sale of merchandise already made from retail stores, through e-commerce platforms, telephone sales and other mechanisms that do not require personal contact with clients and only through the home delivery modality with the appropriate sanitary safeguards, protocols and logistics planning. In no case may the mentioned businesses open their doors to the public.
5. Medical and dental care scheduled, preventive and monitoring of chronic diseases, with a previous shift system.
6. Clinical analysis laboratories and diagnostic imaging centers, with a previous shift system.
7. Optics, with previous shift system.
8. Experts and liquidators of claims from insurance companies that allow the settlement and payment of claims reported to beneficiaries and beneficiaries. In no case may the public be attended and all the procedures must be done virtually, including the corresponding payments.
9. Establishments for the care of people victims of gender violence.
10. Production for export, with prior authorization from the Ministry of Productive Development.
eleven. Specific industrial processes, with prior authorization from the Ministry of Productive Development.
He area of application will be the provinces of La Pampa, Neuquén, Formosa, Santa Cruz, Corrientes, Tierra del Fuego, Salta, San Juan, Córdoba, Jujuy, La Rioja, Chubut, Catamarca, Río Negro, Entre Ríos, Mendoza, Santa Fe, Chaco, Buenos Aires, San Luis, Misiones and the city of Buenos Aires. They are exempt from these regulations Tucumán and Santiago del Estero.
The rule will take effect on Monday and details that each provincial jurisdiction must dictate the necessary regulations for the development of the excepted activities and services, being able to limit the scope of the same to certain geographic areas or municipalities or establish specific requirements for them to be carried out.
Both governors provincials like the Chief of staff they may withdraw any of the exceptions, “according to the evaluation carried out, with the intervention of the national health authority, of the evolution of the epidemiological situation”.
The resolution establishes that in all cases shifts should be guaranteed, if applicable, and the modes of work and transportation that guarantee the necessary distance and hygiene measures to reduce the risk of contagion of coronavirus.
People reached by this standard they must process the Unique Movement Certificate, except those that go to the establishments of points 2, 3, 5, 6 and 7, “which will circulate with the constancy of the shift granted for their attention”. “Neither will the aforementioned certificate require those who move for the purposes set forth in section 1, provided they are establishments close to home; and those who do so to request care for gender violence,” clarifies the resolution.