He coronavirus forced the Argentines to change the routine and stay at home. That’s why everyone manages to spend this moment of isolation as well as possible and entertain the youngest members of the family.
Since TN and The People We invite you to tell us how you are going through isolation. Join the call and tell us what you are doing. The idea is to share it on the screen of TN for others to be inspired by games and ideas they can make with their children. Enter here and upload your photos.
– To brighten up the weekend, every Saturday the residents of a Villa Urquiza building put on music and put on a dance in the distance so as not to feel alone. The appointment is on Saturdays at 20.
– Cintia had a wedding date for the first days of April, but due to the quarantine she had to postpone it until later. But together with her boyfriend they did a simulation that included alliances, waltzes, Rio de Janeiro carnival and many kisses.
– It was half past nine at night and Claudio realized that he had run out of cigarettes. In order not to break the quarantine, he grabbed his drone, hung a box with the silver, and guided him to the kiosk that was a few blocks from his house in Villa Cañás, Santa Fe.
– A 80-year-old grandmother does gymnastics every day on a stationary bicycle adapted by his son. She is seen at the door pedaling in the door of her house in Tilcara, Jujuy.
– Valentine’s birthday was in full quarantine and all his neighbors agreed to applaud him and give him balloons.