The accountants gathered in the Argentine Federation of Professional Councils in Economic Sciences (FACPCE) calls for the implementation of new measures
The accountants gathered in the Argentine Federation of Professional Councils in Economic Sciences (FACPCE) claims the implementation of new tax relief measures
Across a new letter sent to the national government, the accountants demand that measures of a general scope be implemented, that enable the normal development of our professional work, and at the same time reduce the economic and financial situation:
1) Reschedule the maturities of the tax and social security obligations whose general maturity has occurred or will take place as of March 20 2,020, for the duration of the preventive and compulsory social isolation measures, for a period of not less than 90 days, counting from the termination of the measures, with forgiveness of interest and penalties.
two) Reprogram the maturities of the different information regimes in force, for a period of not less than 90 days, counting from the termination of the isolation measures.
3) Reprogram the general due dates established for the Corporation Income Tax and the Tax on Personal Assets – shares and company participations – foreseen for the month of May and June 2020, respectively;
4) Reprogram the general due dates established for the Human Income Tax and the Personal Property Tax due in June 2020. It should be noted that, to date, the web applications for the settlement of these taxes do not They’re available.
5) Suspend, for a period of not less than 180 days, the application of the Risk Profile System (SIPER) established by the AFIP through Resolution 3985-E.
6) Suspend the start of new audits for a period of not less than 180 days. In the current context full of limitations, it is essential to affect all the resources to produce and recover the economy.
7) In relation to the Regime of Regularization of Tax Obligations, Social Security and Customs for MSMEs established by Law 27,541:
a) Expand its scope to include all tax, social security and customs obligations due as of 03/31/2020;
b) Enable the accession of a large number of taxpayers such as self-employed, employees in a dependency relationship, retirees, directors of public limited companies, managing partners of limited liability companies and managing partners of other types of companies, as well as those taxpayers who without conditioning said adherence to obtaining a MiPyMES certificate;
c) Establish a mechanism that makes possible the accession of those taxpayers who have registered ex-officio withdrawals in accordance with the provisions of Decree 1298/99.
8) In relation to el Tax on Personal Assets of Goods located abroad, reschedule the due date of the payment on account arranged by the RG (AFIP) 4673, allowing its compensation the freely available balances that the taxpayer may have and, in relation to the concept of “repatriation of funds”, extend the term provided for by Decree 99/2019 in its article 10 and also make the intended destination for the repatriated funds more flexible, for example, allowing it to be used as a fixed asset within a period not less than 90 days from the date of repatriation.
9) As a measure to protect and promote formal employment, reduction of employer contributions to the National Social Security Regime, as well as the cost of the services provided by the Occupational Risk Insurers and of the union contributions.
10) To extend for a period of not less than 90 days, counting from the termination of the isolation measures, the validity of the MiPyMES Certificate, which according to current regulations must be requested until the last business day of the fourth month after the closing month of the business year or calendar year as appropriate.
11) In relation to the presentation of information and accounting certifications required by Regulatory Agencies such as, BCRA, CNV, Inspection of Legal Persons, Superintendency of National Insurance, INAES and others, Reprogramming and making the presentation of accounting information more flexible by the term mentioned above.
“All these measures, without a doubt, will make the fiscal and financial planning of our clients more predictable, will allow us to plan and develop our professional work in a foreseeable context and with a regulatory framework appropriate to the circumstances and will also facilitate the activities of the Tax Agency itself”, point from the Facpce.
“While waiting for the required measures to be duly analyzed, and once again expressing our commitment to joint work, with the aim of finding and developing the best alternatives that will allow us to overcome the health, economic and financial crisis referred to above, we salute you carefully consideration, “they conclude.
Find out the latest on digital economy, startups, fintech, corporate innovation and blockchain. CLICK HERE