He coronavirus forced the Argentines to change the routine and stay at home. That’s why everyone manages to spend this moment of isolation as well as possible and entertain the youngest members of the family.
So from TN and The People We invite you to tell us how you are going through isolation. Join the call and tell us what you are doing. The idea is to share it on the screen of TN for others to be inspired by games and ideas they can make with their children. Enter here and upload your photos.
– After days of quarantine all teachers of the Captain Gaspar de Medina de Raco School, in Tucumán, they recorded a video sending greetings to their beloved students.
– Camila is six years old and since the quarantine began, he has not seen his grandparents. As he misses them a lot he recorded this video.
– El Chavo, Chilindrina and Quico They left the neighborhood and each one from their homes recorded this video raising awareness about the importance of quarantining.
– Rome turned three and from very early his parents recorded the minute by minute of this special day. The girl had her cake, her gifts and many virtual greetings.
– Grandfather and grandson share the quarantine and to pass the time they do gymnastics together in the garage.