The virus is not spread through food, but in the preparations delivered by delivery, the risk passes through the human factor. Cautions
With the extension of quarantine, food is once again at the center of the scene, and what has hitherto become a new routine needs a different boost. One of the options that arises is delivery. But how safe is it to order food at home?
It has been shown that the virus is not spread through food, but in the preparations delivered by delivery, the risk passes through the human factor. If a waiter or a food delivery person is sick, at first glance it cannot be verified, but being in contact with that person already implies a risk.
To avoid contagion, the different gastronomic establishments have been implementing internal protocols that include:
– Use chinstraps in the kitchen.
– Disinfect the bags that are delivered in the deliveries.
– Ask the delivery men to take the bags by the sides instead of the handles.
– Leave the orders at the doors of the homes.
– Recommend that payments be made by card through the web pages of delivery sites instead of cash.
Find out the latest on digital economy, startups, fintech, corporate innovation and blockchain. CLICK HERE