After a long day, President Alberto Fernández announced a series of measures to try to minimize the circulation of the coronavirus in the country
After an extensive day of discussion in the Quinta de Olivos, President Alberto Fernández announced this Sunday a series of measures to try to minimize the circulation of the coronavirus in the country.
Then, one by one, the actions that the government will adopt starting Monday.
– Suspension of classes for all levels from Monday to March 31. Schools will remain open.
– Closure of land borders for the next 15 days.
– Only Argentine citizens and foreigners residing in the territory may enter the country.
– Labor license for those over 65 years, as they are considered a risk population
– Exclusive service hours will be assigned for people over 65 in banks and health centers.
– Closing of the national parks.
– Massive shows such as cinema, theater and sports shows with crowds will not be allowed.
I knew the value of the dollar in Dollar Today and I followed the quotation and behavior minute by minute. CLICK HERE
Find out the latest on digital economy, startups, fintech, corporate innovation and blockchain. CLICK HERE